Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Curs'ed Tea Salon

There won't be a long run today. I banged my knee on a nouveau, art deco, plexiglass piece of garbage at the fucking tea salon. A piece of garbage which shouldn't have been there since everything at the tea salon is supposed to be Victorian decor. Spent Thursday limping about. Feeling better today but am hesitant to go long. If the knee is feeling good later this afternoon I may go for a short run with my running buddy, who read these same words in an email I sent to him this morning. Reduce, REUSE, Recycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts about running! Bridges or other such spans that must be explored. Stories or articles to read, workouts to try.

But above all, please leave your own stories and thoughts about running.