Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Work Out: 4/21

So I didn't 'man up' to the root canal. In fact I striaght up ditched the dental appointment. I told myself it was due to inclement weather, in truth there was only a ligt drizzle. The sun came out in the middle of my run to shine down on my shame. I ended up doing two miles at a good pace, 1 mile of Hills, then a mile cool down. I can't joke my way into another cancelation. Next week I have scheduled another dental appointment.
4 miles: 2 mile warm up, 1 mile Hills, 1 mile cool down.
Time: 36:08
Splits: 8:29, 8:35, 9:57, 9:06.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts about running! Bridges or other such spans that must be explored. Stories or articles to read, workouts to try.

But above all, please leave your own stories and thoughts about running.