Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Work Out: 4/30

With some heavy icing Thursday night my knew was ready for a few miles today. A Long Run of 16 miles was scheduled but I scaled it back to 7 due to Thursdays limping about. I ran the Roosevelt-36th Ave Route and, oddly, I posted my best time for this course by two minutes. However, I don't understand the second mile split of 9:54, that's the pace I run when pushing Ella in the jogging stroller.

Route:Roosevelt Island-36th Ave Return
Time: 1:00:00 (7 mile PR)
Splits: 9.20, 9.54 (What?), 7.49, 8.19, 8.18, 8.20, 8.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts about running! Bridges or other such spans that must be explored. Stories or articles to read, workouts to try.

But above all, please leave your own stories and thoughts about running.